ISCA is currently seeking an intern as part of an ongoing poultry project in Haiti.
To be eligible the intern must be:
- be a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident
- be a post-secondary graduate—graduate of a degree or diploma program from a university, college, post-secondary school of technology, post-secondary institute or a CEGEP (collège d’enseignement général et professionnel) (By August 2016)
- be between the ages of 19 and 30
- have not previously participated in an internship within the Global Affairs IYIP initiative (formerly CIDA and DFATD)
- be legally entitled to work in Canada
The internship, funded by Global Affairs Canada through the International Youth Internship Program, begins approximately mid-August with interns arriving in Haiti September 1st for 6 months. This would be a great experience for a recent graduate and for someone who is interested in gaining international development experience. Additional training and support in this area will be provided to the successful intern.