(and graduate student):
The epidemiology of inclusion body hepatitis in broiler breeders flocks in Ontario (Maxwell Guta)
Comparison of conventional, antimicrobial-free, and organic broiler production systems with respect to the prevalence and antimicrobial resistance of, and associated risk factors for, Salmonella, Campylobacter, and generic Escherichia coli (Tara Roberts)
Epidemiology of human Salmonella Enteritidis infections in Ontario, Canada, 2007-2009 (Csaba Varga)
Prevalence, distribution, and risk factors for avian reovirus in broiler chicken flocks in Ontario (Eric Nham)
- Prevalence, genotypes, antimicrobial resistance, and risk factors for Clostridium perfringens and Clostridium difficile in Ontario broiler chicken flocks (Hind Kasab-Bachi)
- Prevalence, genotypes, distribution, and risk factors for fowl adenovirus and immunosuppressive viruses in broiler chicken flocks in Ontario (Michael Eregae)
- Ethical perspectives of Teasdale-Corti team members undertaking global North-South population health research (Laura (Peggy) Rising; co-advised with Karen Morrison)
- The epidemiology of Brachyspira species in Ontario layer chicken flocks (Genet Medhanie)
- A temporal study of Salmonella serovars in poultry breeder flocks and hatcheries in Ontario (Theva Sivaramalingam)
Guerin Selected Publications
- Genotyping of infectious bronchitis viruses identified in Canada between 2000 and 2013
- The effects of climate change on avian migratory patterns and the dispersal of commercial poultry diseases in Canada – Part I.
- Examination of a novel practical poultry management method to enhance the effect of live Eimeria vaccination for conventionally housed replacement layer pullets.
- A temporal study of Salmonella serovars from fluff samples from poultry breeder hatcheries in Ontario between 1998 and 2008.
- Risk factors associated with the colonization of Ontario layer chicken flocks with Brachyspira species.
- The effects of climate change on avian migratory patterns and the dispersal of commercial poultry diseases in Canada – Part II.
- Burden of self-reported acute gastrointestinal illness in Cuba.
- Temperature-related risk factors associated with the colonization of broiler-chicken flocks with Campylobacter spp. in Iceland, 2001 – 2004.
- House-level risk factors associated with the colonization of broiler flocks with Campylobacter spp. in Iceland, 2001 – 2004.
- Temporal clusters of Salmonella serovars in humans in Alberta, 1990-2001.
- A temporal study of Salmonella serovars in animals in Alberta between 1990 and 2001.