- Burden of self-reported acute gastrointestinal illness in Cuba.
- Temperature-related risk factors associated with the colonization of broiler-chicken flocks with Campylobacter spp. in Iceland, 2001 – 2004.
- Oral immunization of broiler chickens against necrotic enteritis with an attenuated Salmonella vaccine vector expressing Clostridium perfringens antigens.
- Genetic diversity of Clostridium perfringens isolated from healthy broiler chickens at a commercial farm.
- House-level risk factors associated with the colonization of broiler flocks with Campylobacter spp. in Iceland, 2001 – 2004.
- Temporal clusters of Salmonella serovars in humans in Alberta, 1990-2001.
- A temporal study of Salmonella serovars in animals in Alberta between 1990 and 2001.
Posted in Publications Page.